2021 is gearing as much as be an thrilling and promising 12 months for Wing Finance. Our product, token and neighborhood have all grown tremendously over the previous 4 months, and we anticipate the identical transferring ahead. Under is Wing’s 2021 roadmap, which encompasses most of our developments presently in progress in addition to new alternatives that might probably be explored relying on the path that the Wing DAO votes on and the companions we deliver on.
New cross-chain launches
To attain Wing’s imaginative and prescient of a cross-chain lending ecosystem, extra variations of Wing will probably be launched on totally different blockchains to onboard new customers, new property and new liquidity.
- An Ethereum model of Wing (“Ethereum Wing”) will probably be launched in Q1.
- We’re in talks with Huobi to launch a model of Wing on the Huobi ECO chain (“Heco Wing”).
- Different chains being thought-about for future launches embody Polkadot and Binance Good Chain.
New multi-chain token listings
- By the voting carried out by the neighborhood, the launch of Ethereum Wing will enable for the itemizing of any ERC-20 token for lending and borrowing.
- Moreover, voting may be carried out to checklist extra tokens on Ontology Wing and Ethereum Wing from the totally different blockchains supported by the Poly Community, together with tokens from Ethereum, Neo, Ontology and Binance Good Chain.
- Different cross-chain protocols similar to Ren may very well be utilized to checklist tokens from much more blockchains, together with Zcash (renZEC) and Bitcoin Money (renBCH) on Ethereum Wing.
Growth into artificial property
By strategic partnerships with artificial property platforms, Wing will have the ability to, upon analysis and threat evaluation, broaden into the lending/borrowing of:
- Artificial derivatives of publicly-traded firm shares (TSLA, AAPL, MFST).
- Artificial derivatives of commodities (gold, silver, oil).
- Artificial derivatives of index funds (sDEFI, S&P 500).
The primary artificial asset of a publicly-traded inventory is anticipated to be listed on Ethereum Wing by Q2.
Wing can be evaluating the feasibility and dangers of Liquidity Pool token lending markets — i.e., collateralize and borrow in opposition to your liquidity pool tokens obtained from offering liquidity on decentralized exchanges, similar to Uniswap, SushiSwap, Unifi, and many others.
Exploration into conventional property markets
Relying on which companions we’re capable of safe in 2021, Wing may also have the ability to launch lending/borrowing markets for asset-backed tokens, together with:
- Fractionalized actual property shares.
- Tokens backed by real-world reserves similar to gold.
- NFTs, fractionalized NFT shards and wrapped NFT tokens.
Nearly all of exercise on all main DeFi lending platforms comes from stablecoins. By creating Wing-backed secure cash, we are going to create a synergistic relationship between stablecoin farmers and Wing holders.
- oneWing, a Wing-backed stablecoin on Ethereum, is being developed by Ichi and will probably be launched in Q1.
- WUSD, a Wing-backed stablecoin on Ontology, is being developed by Wing and can most certainly be launched in Q2.
Liquidity mining encourages locking up extra Wing whereas decreasing the circulating provide, and it makes it simpler to commerce out and in of Wing with low slippage.
- Liquidity mining for pWing-ETH on SushiSwap is presently ongoing by way of SushiSwap’s Onsen program and Wing’s personal liquidity mining program.
- The Wing DAO may vote for liquidity mining packages on different DEXs that select to checklist Wing liquidity pairs, together with Uniswap, Unifi, Dodo, Thorchain and extra.
Moreover, Wing will push additional for listings on extra centralized exchanges and host joint buying and selling competitions with change companions.
- Wing is growing a brand new “Flash Liquidation” function the place customers can take part in liquidation instantly with their locked property. Customers will have the ability to keep away from paying excessive gWei charges throughout busy intervals and preserve their property within the Provide or Insurance coverage Swimming pools whereas taking out a flash mortgage to take part in a liquidation primarily based on want.
Credit score-based lending
- We are going to proceed to innovate on credit-based lending by way of optimizing our Inclusive Pool. Anticipate a big improve in UX/UI, in addition to higher lending charges and extra advantages for these holding a excessive OScore.
- One other key function to be added is undercollateralized lending, particularly utilized to leverage buying and selling — i.e., enabling equipped property on Wing to be borrowed by customers from different protocols for growing leverage buying and selling and mining.
- It will contain protocol-to-protocol integration of lending companies and will probably be much like CEX leverage buying and selling options.
- Nonetheless, this function will probably be decentralized and open-sourced, and charges will probably be distributed to Wing customers.
Sooner and extra concerned governance
- We are going to search to fast-track integrations and decision-making by introducing proposals that pre-approve neighborhood funds for specified kinds of engagements.
- We may also encourage extra participation from neighborhood members in proposal dialogue and voting by way of incentive packages.
- We are going to maintain votes to make the most of the unlocked neighborhood funds unlocked this 12 months to develop Wing and the Wing ecosystem.
That’s it for now. Did we miss something? Or is there one thing we should always add to our 2021 roadmap? Be happy to affix the Wing Dao Neighborhood and throw in your concepts.
It is a paid press launch Cointelegraph doesn’t endorse and isn’t answerable for or accountable for any content material, accuracy, high quality, promoting, merchandise or different supplies on this web page. Readers ought to do their very own analysis earlier than taking any actions associated to the corporate. Cointelegraph shouldn’t be accountable, instantly or not directly, for any injury or loss triggered or alleged to be attributable to or in reference to using or reliance on any content material, items or companies talked about within the press launch.